You have been a wonderful purse for over six years. (Minus a few changes for vacations and such.) I still receive so many compliments about you. After six years, you still look almost brand new. Before Brett and I were even actually dating, he spilled beer ALL over you...and you never complained. You took it like a champ and must have used the beer as a great conditioning lotion. You're such a great convenience because you strap over my shoulders and leave my hands completely free to carry grocery bags, or small children, or anything of the like.
Alas, it's time for a change. I was promised a new Coach bag as a wedding present. However, with all of the post wedding craziness, that idea has obviously fell to the wayside. While shopping at the outlet mall with Kathy and Suzy today, I realized that I deserve a treat. Passing through the Coach Outlet and the Dooney and Burke Outlet, I was more and more enticed. And then I walked into the Kate Spade Outlet. Oh my....
I hope you understand why I'm giving you a break. I love you and I know I will come back to you...maybe once a baby comes. Maybe sooner...because God knows how long that will take. However, for now, I bid you great thanks. You have served me well.
Sincerely,
Your Faithful Owner
______________________________________________
Dear Kate Spade Handbag,I love you. I haven't even used you yet, but, I love you. I love the fact that your interior is bright green with tiny white polka dots. I love that you have a special cell phone pocket. I love how much more room I have for things, but, you're not bulky. I love that you're so simple, yet so fun.
I hope to have many joyous experiences with you. I know you will serve me as well as my wonderful Coach backpack has.
Sincerely,
Your New Owner

I love the "Dear Handbag" letters...too cute!! Love the new purse!!
ReplyDeleteLOL...I love the letters! And the new Kate Spade looks awesome!
ReplyDeletehaha. Love the new bag!
ReplyDeleteOooooo! I love the new bag!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love the new purse.
ReplyDelete