Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Can I Stop Time?

She's crawling. I've been living in denial in the past few days. But, this afternoon into this evening made me face my denial. She's definitely crawling.

I know this is a good thing. Mady is getting bigger and stronger and more independent. But, I just want her to stay like this forever.


3 comments:

  1. Crawling already! Things are going to get busier for you from now on! You have someone to chase now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie. I love her little outfit in that 2nd pic.
    I already want to stop time & little one hasn't even made her debut. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her outfit and headband!! I can't believe she's crawling already. Now she'll be getting into things and exploring the house...the fun is just beginning!!

    ReplyDelete