
We had such a great Christmas. It was so busy, but it was wonderful. My Dad came to stay with us for a week. He arrived on the 21st and left today. It was so nice to spend the week with him. Mady just adored him, and vice versa.


On Christmas Eve night, we all went to Brett's Mom's house. We had dinner and then opened some gifts with Brett's brother C, C's girlfriend and her daughter. (We're all hoping for an engagement announcement sometime in the near future!) Mady was up way past her bedtime, but she was having so much fun with everyone. I'm happy to say, she slept through the night that night.





(Despite, the face in this last picture, Mady was OBSESSED with the bows on presents.)
The next morning, Mady was up around 8:15 AM and we opened gifts at our house. Santa was VERY generous...Mady was a very good girl this year.





I can't even begin to think of everything Mady got for Christmas. Puzzles, books, My Pal Violet, an elephant ball popper, blocks, a play cell phone, a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD, a Lion Kind DVD, ...the list goes on and on.
Then we went BACK to Brett's Mom's house to open more presents and eat brunch.



There Mady got lots of clothes, books, puzzles, stuffed animals, bath toys, a play camera...she got so much stuff at Grandma's house that I can't even remember it all. Grandma, Great Grandma and Uncle C definitely spoiled her!
After Grandma's house, we came back to our house, where we celebrated with Brett's Dad, Stepmom, Brother, Stepbrother and Stepbrother's family. We had a great dinner and opened MORE presents.







At this celebration, Mady received some clothes, a maraca (which she LOVES!) a baby doll, a purse, and a little ride on car. Mady had a blast with all of her cousins and the rest of her family. Again, she was so tired after the festivities, that she slept all night long. Woo hoo for 2 full nights of sleep!
We're still trying to adjust to "normal" life again. Things were so hectic the past week. Now that the shopping and traveling and celebrating is done, it will be nice to get back to regular life again. Even though I absolutely LOVED spending our first Christmas with Mady. I hope each Christmas is even better!
I hope everyone had a great holiday season!

Loving all the pics! I am glad you had such a great Christmas and that your dad was able to come out for it. You are looking amazing my friend :)
ReplyDelete