Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Interesting Developments

I got word today that our insurance is changing from Blue Cross Blue Shield to Cigna. I'm REALLY, REALLY hoping that the IF coverage is better on this plan. Granted, I'm thankful we even have diagnosis coverage with BCBS. Some women have no coverage at all. But, it'd be nice if we could have some procedures covered as well. It is kind of annoying to have to change everything mid diagnosis though. RE, Neurologist, etc....all insurance has to change. I hope it doesn't make anything MORE difficult.

Additionally, my neurology appointment has changed AGAIN. It was originally scheduled for 5/28. But, I had to reschedule due to work stuff. It had been rescheduled for June 14th. This morning, the doctor's office called and said the doctor is now only accepting new patients that have multiple sclerosis. Okay, and no one told me this before? Dumb. So, now I'm rescheduled for the 23rd with another doctor in the practice. However, this doctor is in Sioux Falls, which is an hour from me. Now that it's pushed so far out, I may as well try and get an appointment with someone closer to home. So, maybe, a month later, I'll finally be tested for MD?

What else? Not much. Due to a system glitch, I'm unable to post on my favorite message boards and I hate it. Stupid technology.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Katy! I hope the new insurance has better coverage for you!
    We miss you on the boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the insurance coverage.
    This ND hiatus is making my skin crawl (I believe this is a withdrawal symptom) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your insurance gives more IF coverage. That would be so awesome. I wish mine did. Paying OOP sucks! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete