Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 30, 2010

WTF

Yesterday someone (who shall remain nameless) told me to hurry up and have a girl.

Because I have a choice. Because it really matters to me what we have at this point, so long as he or she is healthy. Because it's easy to scrape together the money to do everything we need to do just to GET pregnant.

In reponse I said, "Yeah, like I have any control over that." I'd have LOVED to have said, "You know everything we're going through right now. Why would you think that is appropriate in any way, shape or form? Screw you."

Like I don't put enough pressure on MYSELF.

6 comments:

  1. Katy, some ppl are just complete idiots, and have no sense of humanity.
    I know it's hard, but brush it off your shoulder, and stride on.
    You are better, stronger, and prettier than this person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes screw you is the most appropriate response. :) LOL Don't you wish sometimes we didn't have manners and had the balls to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ashley, screw you is definitely the most appropriate response. :) People can just be so stupid sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You handled it with grace. I, however, would've said the screw you comment and then blamed my outburst on all the hormones I'm taking :) People are clueless of the pain we're going through. Don't let it get to you too much sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I can't believe anyone would have the balls to say something like that to you! I agree with Sarah and Ashley, Screw YOU is the best response.
    ::HUGS::

    ReplyDelete