
My favorite band in the world is U2. They have been my favorite band since I was 8 years old. Tonight, I was watching "Glee" for the first time and the dark haired girl said she was going to sing a classic rock song.
"One" by U2.
U2 is classic rock these days???? And a song like "One" is considered old? I still don't think U2 is classic rock. Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Steve Miller Band, Pink Floyd....I think of those as classis rock bands. Not U2.
**Disclaimer....I love classic rock. It's my favorite music genre. I don't think it's an insult to be considered classic rock. I'm just shocked that my favorite band is now considered to be in this class of music.**
When did I become "old"?

Isn't it weird? They play U2 and even Nirvana on the classic stations in my city now. It makes me feel terribly old.
ReplyDeleteToo funny you posted this Katy! This sparked the same conversation for me and a friend following Glee. I was told that all the rock I grew up loving (including U2) is now considered classic. Oye....I definitely had an "old" moment!
ReplyDelete