
(The first one being our favorite shot.) Now, I'm not sure if these pictures will even look good side by side. Shouldn't they be the same sepia tone? And I just do NOT have the artistic eye to try to find another picture and MAKE it a sepia typed tone. And then, well, maybe I should just use the first picture in a different spot and find something else to put over the couch? Great. That starts an entirely different decision making process.On top of the picture decision, we need curtains for this house. We have no curtains. So, I tried to do that today. I don't want to purchase online, because I want to know exactly what the color looks like, exactly what the sheen of fabric is, what the material FEELS like. So, okay. I go to Kohl's, Wal Mart, Target and Younkers. (And may I just say, usually, if Target doesn't have what I want, in my eyes, it doesn't exist.) No one really has anything I'm wild about. Then I go to Penney's. It's curtain heaven. WAY too many choices. I wander for 45 minutes. I probably drove the sales lady crazy with my stalking. And I finally, FINALLY decide. I want the same curtains for the bedroom and the living room. Grommet topped, chocolate brown for the bedroom, sage green for the living room. I go to order and of course, they need to be ordered. Okay, great. Yeah, until they're backordered until July 23rd.
Back to the drawing board. Can't someone just do all of this for me?

we found our curtins at menards! and our rug! crazy, eh? I would never have thought of menards, but shane did and thats where we got them!
ReplyDeleteIm the same way on decisions (as you know haha)! Shane almost wanted to strangle me when buying the curtains and rug!!!
I love those pictures :) But you're right, I'm not sure if they will look good next to each other. tough choices!!
ReplyDelete