
She rode the swings and went on the slide for the first time. She wasn't interested in the slide, but she loved the swings.


(Don't worry, Brett was standing right next to her with his arms out...I just angled him out of the picture.)
She learned how to clap AND play peekaboo yesterday, too. Her peekaboo is so cute. She stands against the couch cushions and lowers her head so she can't see us. Then we say, "Where's Mady?" and she pops her head up so we'll say "Peekaboo". It's adorable.
She is 16.4 pounds but I haven't measured her length. HEr favorite songs are the "ABCs" and "The Wheels On The Bus". Still loving Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and hating finger foods. She loves pears and sweet potatoes the most but will really eat any veggie but carrots. She's not a fan of bananas or blueberries. STILL not STTN. In fact, lately she's taken to waking up twice before we even go to bed to SCREAM. It's frustrating. We keep trying.
Her new favorite past times are using the toilet as a drum (I promise, I clean it daily for her):

Crawling as fast as she can to the dog bowls (and the refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher):

Gazing out the window (which then turns into playing with and then breaking the vertical blinds):


Playing jailbird with Daddy in front of the new gate:

And trying to eat leaves while playing outside with Mommy:

In a few days, I hope to have a big picture update post.
Happy 8 Months my sweet girl. I love you more each and every day!

Loving all of the pictures! What a big girl!
ReplyDeleteSo relieved that my little guy isn't as mobile as your baby yet! She must keep you so, so busy!
ReplyDeleteShe's getting so big and is just precious! You'll have to capture video of her playing Peek a Boo. :)
ReplyDelete