Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

I just have no time to blog these days. Well, I guess I do have the time, but when I have that free time, the last thing I want to do is blog. So sorry for that. Not to mention, this house has been sick for almost a month now. We've all had a MISERABLE cold. It's been so bad that Mady has been to the ER once (just as a precaution when the pediatrician wasn't open on the weekend) and to pediatrician as well. She's fine, it's just a viral cold for all of us. We just can't get rid of it.

Things here have been busy. Mady is crawling like a mad woman. She's faster that I ever imagined. Here is the cutest video of Mady and I playing Peek A Boo:



We celebrated Halloween, and Mady wasn't too excited about her kangaroo costume. Not only did she not really like wearing it, she wasn't a fan of sitting still to get pictures. It was a struggle to get even these shots:




We spent some time in the leaves on Halloween too:



And we carved our pumpkin:



We didn't trick or treat this year, we just visited a few people at work or at their houses. It figures we weren't going out though, the weather was GORGEOUS. Next year, it'll be snowing, I'm sure.

All in all, Mady had a good Halloween. It was fun for Mommy, anyway.

3 comments:

  1. OK - that is seriously the cutest video! Love her wide eyes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! Love the video!! Hope Mady starts feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete