Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

A Huge Thank You to TWO of my girlfriends, who nominated my blog for a Kreative Blogger Award. Quiana, over at "Harlem Love Birds" has such a great business sense...I really admire her smarts. She has the cutest little girl, with the cutest little cheeks! And Nicole, with her blog, "Baby B Makes Three". Nicole has a little cutie named Austin who Mady is starting to rival for a love of Mickey Mouse. Nicole just found out that she is going to have a second baby and I'm so excited for her. Thanks for nominating me girls!

The rules for this award are simple:

Share 7 random facts about me....and share this award with other favorite bloggers. Here we go:

1. I was blessed by the Pope when I was 6 months old.
2. I can recite the movie "Pretty Woman" by heart.
3. In my 32 years, I have lived in 2 states and 11 different "houses".
4. Through all of my travels, my two favorite places are Maui and London.
5. I didn't own my own car until I was 24 years old. I didn't want to deal with the maintenance. (Oil changes, flat tires, etc....)
6. I broke the same wrist twice in 3 months.
7. I've met one of my two favorite celebrities, Harry Connick, Jr. Now I need to get dance lessons from John Travolta and I'm all set.

And now, I share this award with....

Kami at The Mommy Diaries
Sarah at Absolutely Ridiculous
Brittany at The Suburban Princess Diaries

Have fun girls!

3 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for the compliments! So cool you got double-nominated. BTW I love London too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! And lucky you! Blessed by the Pope and got to meet Harry Connick Jr.!

    ReplyDelete