Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blah Days

The last few days have been pretty blah for me and I just haven't felt like doing anything. Trying to conceive is incredibly stressful for me. I know I do it to myself...I know that. But, it's very hard to not agonize over timing and temperatures and all that good stuff. And I know it's because he's a guy, but, Brett just doesn't get why it's such a priority to me. I feel like this is all on my plate and he feels that "it'll happen when it happens". Which yes, is true. But, I'm not so willing to just sit back. I should be, as I know everyone says "relax and it will happen." It's not so easy to just "relax". It's really not. So, because Brett really doesn't have much to say on the matter of children at all, I'm starting to feel like I'm all alone in this process.

And I'm starting to get homesick. I miss my family. I miss my old house. I just miss home.

2 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of Big Bear Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going through the same thing with my husband now. We are getting ready to start our 4th month of trying. He keeps telling me to relax and not worry about it. BUt its not that easy! when you want it so bad thats all you think about! I totally understand your feelings in this post!

    ReplyDelete