Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 19, 2009

TWW # 4

Today officially marks Day 3 of the two week wait of cycle # 4. Usually I am a freak about the first two weeks of my cycle and then calm down once there's no more I can do. (Admittedly, I still pray and pray for pregnancy, but, I don't obesess like I do before I ovulate.) Anyway, the beginning of this cycle was so much easier for me. I've started using Ovulation Predictor Kits and honestly, this move helped IMMENSELY. I was so focused on the move that the first 17 days of my cycle flew by without me paying much attention.

A friend of mine had been trying to get pregnant for almost a year. She told me that her mom told her once she moved to her new home, the baby would come...and her mom was right. My girlfriend suggested this for us too. I hope she's right....

"Baby L., wherever you are, you have a permanent home now. You have a room set aside for you, just waiting to be made your own. Come join us at any time."

6 comments:

  1. Sending some sticky fairy dust your way :D
    Hoping for your BFP soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, I found your blog a while ago because of Destination Weddings/ND Nest. I got married in Rome in January, but only posted just a few times on the Knot. Just wanted you to know that I love reading your blog and I am praying that you and Brett will be blessed with a baby very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it all works for you good luck maybe that will be your special christmas gift to find out you are pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie I am really hoping for a BFP soon! Cycle 4 has been a trend now so I am thinking this is your month! Plus that would be an awesome Christmas gift!

    Sarah G

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will happen. Lots of ::vibes:: coming your way. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete