Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We're In Our New Home!!!

SO excited. The painting is done, all of the furniture has been moved in, the appliances are here (but not installed - and sitting right in the middle of the kitchen, I might add!)...everything is falling into place.

Pictures won't be posted until we have things in some kind of order. Right now, we're still living out of boxes and have almost everything just kind of lying out in the middle of the floors. Annoying, but, we've been so exhausted from this move that we don't want to do anything when we get home. So, we do little bits at a time. I SHOULD be unpacking right now, but, with internet being up and running again, I wanted to get online for a bit first.

I love our house. Bailey loves her backyard. My poor husband is tired beyond belief. Yay!!

6 comments:

  1. Sooo happy for you guys!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, you don't know me. I found your blog thru another blog I read. I am a fellow blogger also(threemsandme@blogspot.com). I am happy I am able to follow you posts once again.

    Congratulations on the new home and I will pray your desire for children will soon be filled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I'm so happy that you guys are all moved in & can celebrate the upcoming holidays in your new home!!
    Love ya!!
    ~A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete