Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 28, 2010

16 Weeks


Yet again, Brett doesn't let me know he's taking the picture...

How far along? 16 Weeks
Weight gain/loss: Nothing new to report.
Maternity clothes? I bought two pairs of maternity pants for work. They're heaven. I was going to look for jeans as well, but, gave up after the first pair was WAY too big in the butt/legs. I'll go back to do a more thorough search soon.
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep? Still sleeping well. Getting up once a night or so to go to the bathroom. I had what I hope is my first and ONLY pregnancy nightmare last night. Absolutely horrible. I woke up, went back to sleep and it CONTINUED. Ugh. Hopefully no more nights like this.
Best moment this week? I'd like to say I think I felt the baby at 15 weeks, 4 days. But looking back, I think it was merely gas. Haven't felt anything since. I know it's still very early though, so, I'm okay with it not being baby yet.
Food cravings: Yet another week where I didn't NEED anything. I wanted IHOP earlier this week but didn't HAVE to go...luckily Brett indulged with me. I had chocolate chip pancakes with strawberry syrup. Yum.
Gender: No idea yet.
Belly button in or out? In, but, I've noticed that it's getting shallower.
Movement? Again, I thought I felt something earlier this week, but, I think it was just random gurgles.
What I miss? Nothing.
What I'm looking forward to: Going home in October to see my family and have them see me with this big ol' belly.
Milestones: I'm 4 months pregnant!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lookin' good!
    I hate those nightmares that continue after you wake up once.

    Yay for 4 months!

    When will you be in Chicago?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you already 16 weeks?!? You look awesome! Hate to tell ya, but I too complained that all maternity jeans were too big in the thighs and butt but by the end of my pregnancy I could barely squeeze into them... Hopefully the same isn't true for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 months already! congrats! You look great!

    ReplyDelete