Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 4, 2011

39 Weeks



Ai yay yai....not a good picture. Oh well....we're at the end.

How far along? 39 Weeks.
Weight gain/loss: I lost two pounds last week. I'm now up 20.5 pounds total.
Maternity Clothes: My pants are getting tight along the seams over my belly. I won't be able to wear them much longer.
Sleep? My hips still don't like sleep. I'm getting up about once an hour to pee. Fun times.
Best moment this week? Making more progress! 2.5 - 3 cm. dilated and a very thin cervix. Yay! Another good moment was making our first important decision for our daughter. Choosing not to induce.
Food Cravings: Really, nothing this week.
Gender: Girl: Madelyn Elizabeth (Mady)
Belly button in or out? Brett insists it will pop before Mady is born. I think it may just make it to completely flat.
Movement? Lots of movement. I can see her moving a lot more.
What I Miss: Sleeping on my belly. Sleeping on my back. Bending over. Putting my shoes on without effort. I can't lift my left leg most days. (Don't ask!)Lots of things are missed. All worth it though.
What I'm looking forward to: Now I'm simply ready to meet my little girl. I'm just ready.
Milestones: ONE WEEK UNTIL MADY'S DUE DATE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how close you are to meeting Mady!! I can't wait until she finally makes her arrival. Congrats on taking your first of many parenting decisions, she'll be here when she's ready!

    ReplyDelete