Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mady's Room!!!! (Blog 1 of 2)

My first attempt at using the video camera and at using YouTube.

I hope everyone likes Mady's room!



ETA: Don't worry, we'll take the bumper out of her crib before Mady starts sleeping in it!

7 comments:

  1. So cute! & they can't roll right away anyway, the bumper will be fine! (I actually never took it out for Gavin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute room! It's so fun to finally hear your voice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! the personal touches were so sweet and i'm sure mady will appreciate this video when she's older. i really like the wall flowers above her changing table too! p.s. i definitely remember the out of breath pregnancy thing - ughhh, but it will be over so soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love it! Thanks for sharing! I had to hold back the tears when you read the forever young lyrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her room is precious! All the personal touches make it even more special...can't wait to "meet" her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flowers over the changing table!!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete