Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 11, 2010

Games I Play


I play little games in my head in relation to having a baby.

  • "Changing the calendar before the current month is bad luck. If I can somehow NOT change the calendar at work this month, maybe I'll get pregnant."
  • "If I log onto mamabargains.com and my favorite item is for sale, maybe I'll get pregnant."
  • "The mileage on my car begins with 777. Those are really lucky numbers. During this month, my car will hit 77,777 miles, therefore, maybe I'll get pregnant.

I'm fully aware that none of these things have anything to do with getting pregnant. And I've played these games each month and they don't work. But, I still do it, every month. It'll work sometime.

4 comments:

  1. in due time! my care is going to hit 77,777 also! hmm...two times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this month is the month! And if not this month
    Then sometime VERY soon! I would love a neice or nephew to spoil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy I hope that you get pregnant this month!!!! ::BABY DUST:: your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((Hugs)) & ::VIBES:: and some ::BABY DUST:: too. <3

    ReplyDelete