
I hate the 4th. I don't like the fireworks. I've never liked them. They scare the dog, and now they scare the baby. I have these irrational thoughts that people should NOT be blowing off fireworks because they're going to wake and scare my baby. It's ridiculous, I know. But the thought goes off every time a loud noise has happened in the past 2 days. Ugh.
Anyway, we went swimming at a friend's house today. We loaded up on sunscreen (that the doctor okayed!) and Mady absolutely loved the water. I wasn't sure how she'd do, but she couldn't get enough.





Then it was time to go home....don't worry she only slept in this exersaucer long enough for me to get a picture....


She is SO darn cute, Katy! (and I love your hair long and straight like that!)
ReplyDeleteSo precious! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I also love your hair. You look so beautiful!
That exersaucer picture is freaking hilarious! Not sure how we made it through the 1st two kids without one of those, but we just got one for Baby D and he loves it!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!!
ReplyDelete