Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweet Potatoes and Rolling

May as well post the pictures....I'm so sad she loved them and we can't continue right now. On the UP side, cereal was a big hit today. Including Mady opening her mouth wide for the spoon and finishing the entire portion I made for her. I think she was hoping for more sweet potatoes. Hahaha.




Yesterday Mady really started rolling from back to belly on a consistant basis. Today, she rolled 4 times in a row. Back to belly, belly to back, back to belly, belly to back. This is fantastic for development, but now we really have to work on sleeping unswaddled. I put her in her crib unswaddled for a nap this afternoon and when she woke up, I found her like this:

Yikes. But, Yay Mady!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG look at how big she's getting! She's SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! She's getting so big. Yay for rolling over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete