Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Busy, Busy

What a crazy busy day I had.

Did some "retail therapy"....bought two new pairs of jeans, a hoodie and some random things for the house. Then I had to grocery shop. I know most people hate going to the grocery store, but, I don't mind it.

When I got home, Brett had decided that he felt good enough to FINALLY start organizing all of our wedding gifts that haven't been opened other than to identify them. So, we spent the remainer of the day reorganizing the pantry, then started emptying boxes. We're not done yet, but, we actually have our living room back!

Yay!

3 comments:

  1. i <3 retail therapy!!
    sounds like things are getting back in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Nothing better than a new pair of jeans and a comfy hoodie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh do I have an addiction to hoodies!! Sounds like a very good, productive day.

    ReplyDelete