Not that this is a major thing or anything, but, jeez...
Today I took Bailey to my cousin Tracy's house. Tracy is going to watch her while we're in Iowa, spending the holidays with Brett's family. I spent a good part of the afternoon with her family and then headed home.
On my way home, there is an accident ahead of me, so I merge into the left lane...all is fine. We're stopped for the light or whatever and all of a sudden...WHAM!!! Someone rear ends me. I was wearing my seat belt, so, I'm perfectly fine. However, my poor little car has some good damage. The rear bumper, from the left side of the license plate...all the way around to the tire...is completely gone. It looks so horrible.
Luckily, the guy that hit me was a good citizen, he stopped, made sure I was okay, provided all of his insurance information and said he'd take care of it all. He was driving a minivan, so, I don't think he had ANY damage to his car...and he's fine as well.
I'm glad there were no injuries and I'm happy my car will be fixed. But, seriously. Can it just STOP now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You didn't tell me you started a blog! I ask everyday when things are going to get better for you guys. Somethings gotta give.
ReplyDeleteAnd just as I reply to your last post...I spoke too soon. :(
ReplyDeleteI'm glad no one was hurt.