I basically started this blog for two reasons...
1. To jump on the blog bandwagon
2. To be able to vent my feelings, whether people read them or not.
And my feelings lately have been overwhelming. Since the day after the wedding, things have seemed to go completely off the deep end for us. From Brett getting sick 31 hours after the wedding (and continuing for the past 10 weeks or so), to my getting sick, to getting laid off, to having to stop trying to conceive since we're not sure of our work status in the near future...nothing has been going well for us. Not a single thing.
On some days, it's nearing too much to handle. Normally, I don't know if I'm coming or going. I try to stay positive, but sometimes, everything is just too much. Too often the "why?" question is running through my head. "Why is this happening?" I only vent to one person and she's been wonderful to help me through some really dark hours. But of course, there is no answer to my question. I don't know why Brett got sick. I don't know why we both had to lose our jobs. I don't know why things just haven't been going correctly. And often it's just too much to handle. I think I fell apart so much on my last day at work simply because it was the last straw. I wasn't crying as much for leaving work, but for the last 3 months in general.
It has to end soon...doesn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know it probably doesn't seem like it, but it will get better.
ReplyDelete::hugs::
This is certainly a way to vent, Glad you started a blog. We are all here to listen and guide you through tough times.
ReplyDelete