Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 21, 2009

House Updates

Tonight Brett and I decided to postpone our serious house hunting. We'll still keep an eye on what's out there and will still visit open houses. But, we want to wait a few months more until we can go into a higher price range. We're finding okay houses in the price range we'd originally decided upon, but, we know there's better out there. And with the money coming in between both of our salaries, what we've already got saved and what we'll continue to save living here....in just a matter of months, our price range can go up a heck of a lot.

I gave Brett two stipulations:

1. We have to make this house more liveable. Right now we've still got boxes everywhere, our clothes are scattered between 2 very small closets...I have NO idea where anything is.

2. We have to figure out where a baby will go if he/she is to come anytime soon. The bedroom we're in, fits our bed, the tv stand and a small bedside table. And Bailey. The second bedroom on the main floor has the washer and dryer in it, our dressers and some boxes. There is a whole second floor to this house that isn't being utilized...and that may be the answer to having more room for a baby. I told him as long as we can figure out a way to have a baby NOT sleeping in the room with a washer and dryer in it, I'm totally fine with waiting a while longer. This house isn't ideal for either one of us, but, it's certainly not horrible. If we can find a NICER house for a little more money and have my two stipulations met, I'm perfectly happy.

We'll see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment