Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Survey Says...

...I am NOT pregnant. Started spotting today. I never really thought it'd happen on the first try anyway, but...

I'm incredibly disappointed. And I'm wondering, why in the hell do I feel so crappy lately??? Was it all in my head? I've never done this to myself before, so I don't know why I'd give myself such crazy phantom symptoms. The nausea and fatigue were certainly real. Not that I'm saying I believed I was pregnant, I still think I had the flu or something. But, even today I had nausea.

Brett wants me to go to the doctor. I'll give it a few days to see if all of this really was just all in my head.

I didn't expect to be pregant, but, I really hoped I was. Onto Cycle 2.

3 comments:

  1. Did you actually take a pregnancy test and it said no? My friend was 5 months pregnant and didn't know because she was spotting the entire time so she thought she was still having her period. I'd take a pregnancy test just to make sure. GL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy..
    I agree I would take a test to be sure (if you havent already) I had a normal period with Braden and then spotted for two months after that...I have heard it happens alot!

    ReplyDelete