Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Two Week Wait

I promise not to turn this blog into a "Trying To Conceive/Baby" blog. Not yet, anyway. But, I'm officially on Day 3 of the commonly referred to "Two Week Wait". This is the time between ovulation and the start of a new cycle...if a new cycle is meant to happen. I'll test on the 27th, hoping that there won't be any more waits...except of the 40 week variety. We'll see.

God is laughing at me up there, because he's coincidentally given me some kind of stomach bug just in time. Started right on ovulation day. Very, very cruel. Everything I have can be mistaken for a pregnancy "symptom". But, I refuse to believe it's anything other than a flu bug or food poisoning. Nausea, metal taste in my mouth (okay, that one is more a pg symptom than a flu symptom), exhaustion, irritability...blah blah blah. The only thing that's out of the ordinary (besides the metal taste) is that I have slight cramps when I wake up each morning. They go away, but, that's something I don't usually experience. This bug had better go away quickly or it'll start going to my head. Even if these were things to show I'm pregnant, it's way to soon for these symptoms to even be happening. So, there's no way anything indicates anything as of yet. God just likes to play tricks on me. =)

Onto other news. Brett's dad had a washer and dryer put into our house today. I'm so happy. It's nice to not have to go to someone else's house or the laundrymat to do laundry. What else? Work is still going very well. The days go quickly, I've caught on to most things very well. Still like my boss.

Not much else happening in the land of corn. We continue the casual house hunting. Nothing good so far.

Thoughts and hugs go out to my friends Fanny and Ashley, both who just need extra hugs right now. ((HUGS)) and love to you both!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the hugs, I appreciate the thought beyond thoughts!
    In return I send you some baby dust - I hear it's quite powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the TWW !!! Hope to read a post about good baby news soon!

    ReplyDelete