Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Alexa Grace

Over the past year I have become friends with my amazing Kimberly and she has become one of the most important people in my life.

Yesterday morning, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Alexa Grace. 7 lb.s, 4 oz. and 20.5 inches of pure beauty. I couldn't be more excited for her arrival. I hope to consider Lexi as a niece, even if she's not related by blood.

I'm so sad that I'm not able to be with Kimberly, Eric and Lexi at the hospital, but, they're 4 hours away. If I hadn't started this job less than 2 weeks ago, I'd be there in a heart beat. I'm hoping to work in a visit in a few weeks, once everyone has adapted a bit to the new addition.

Welcome to the world Alexa Grace. I am blessed to have another little girl in my life!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world Lexi!! Yay for Kim & Eric! Now the fun begins.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks Katy! I can't wait you you to come visit and meet her! You have been such a great friend. Thanks for the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete