Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's Time For A 100% Happy Post

I'm happy. Genuinely, 100% happy. And it's been almost a year since I've been able to say that.

I'm happy that Brett is 100% healthy again. I'm happy that I'M healthy. I'm happy that we both have jobs that we enjoy. I'm happy that we're covered under Cobra until my insurance kicks in for us. I'm happy that I have wonderful, supportive friends. I'm happy that we're getting a washer and dryer in our house. I'm happy that my nephew lost his first tooth this past weekend. I'm happy that my Dad is making arrangements to come for a visit. I'm happy that our preemie step-nephews turned 1 today. I'm happy that we're looking at houses.

And the cherry on top...

I'm happy that we're back on the road of trying to conceive. I've been waiting a long time to say this, and we've finally reached that point.

I'm kind of scared that something really bad is going to happen, but, I'm not going to focus on that. I'm looking at all of the positives...and it feels really good.

8 comments:

  1. That's the best!!! I'm so HAPPY for you.
    ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Katy! I'm so glad things are finally going right for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you honey. You deserve it! keep focusing on the positive. You inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Katy!! I'm so glad things are going so well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad things are looking up for you! You deserve the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy that you're happy!! Love you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. =) Good luck and have fun conceivin'! =)

    P.S.--afterwards, make sure you put your legs up in the air like Roseanne....

    =P

    ReplyDelete