Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks for tagging me Ash!!! It's good to realize all of the positives we have in our lives.

Here are the rules:

1. Mention and link back to the person that tagged you.
I was tagged by one of my best friends, Ashley at http://rubybaby09.blogspot.com

2. List 6 little things that make you happy.

3. Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know that "they're it".

Six Things That Make Me Happy:

1. My husband Brett. I love him more than I could ever imagine. We've been one another's rock for the past 6 years...and we've grown even stronger in the past 10 months. I never knew how much someone could mean to me until Brett came into my life.

2. My dear girlfriends. My girls on ND are the most wonderful women I've ever met. They have been so supportive of me and I couldn't be more grateful. When Brett and I were sick, they rallied around us like I've never seen before. And since then, I've seen them do the same for so many. I admire them all so much and couldn't have better friends. My friends outside of ND are equally wonderful. I don't have a large circle of friends, but that small circle is the best ever.

3. My niece and nephews. Just their laughs alone make me happy.

4. Life moving uphill. Right now things seem to be improving for us and that REALLY makes me happy.

5. The rest of my family. My Dad is one of my best friends. My Aunts treat me as one of their own children. My Uncles would bend over backwards for me. And I would do anything for any one of them.

6. The movie "Pretty Woman". It makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. I know it word for word and it's always my go to movie when I'm having a bad day. It's not something monumental, but, it really does make me happy. Every time.

I Tag:

Kimberly:
http://1sunsetatatime.blogspot.com

Anna:
http://adventuresofellieandjack.blogspot.com

Ali:
http://allisonmworrell.blogspot.com

Mel:
http://bluebreezycurtainsandredpushpins.blogspot.com

Esther:
http://milliondollarmermaid.blogspot.com

and

Christy:
http://lovelaughterfriendship.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I LOVE Pretty Woman. My friends and I used to joke in high school...we said it made us feel good because "even hookers dreams can come true!" Haha =)

    ReplyDelete