Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Will The Other Shoe Drop?

The job is actually going well. I like it a lot better than I thought. Haven't really experienced any scary people yet. Hooray. If things stay as they are now, I see no reason why I wouldn't be able to stick this job out until baby time.

AND, we officially have a renter. The lease has been signed and approved by the association, we have the security deposit and first month's rent in hand and she moves in on Monday.

Two good things in one week. Things will either continue to get better...or will fall to pieces in one big swoop.

I'm going to remain hopeful for things to continue to go uphill.

Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Tag, you're it! Visit my blog at rubybaby09.blogspot.com to find out what the tag is about. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz on having a renter!! Things are falling into place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete