Ever since I moved I can't seem to keep a logical thought in my head.
Despite the fact that I've been coming to Sioux City for almost 6 years now, I've been getting lost EVERY TIME I try to go somewhere by myself. And it's not just while driving to new places. It's driving ANYWHERE. Yesterday I was going to the mall. I MapQuested, just in case I needed the directions. But, I didn't think I'd need them. So, I get to the street in front of the mall...but, I know I need to go to the street BEHIND the mall because that's where I need to park. However, in between those two streets is the entrance to the interstate. Where do I turn? Back onto the interstate. Rather than get incredibly lost, I decide to take the interstate back to the house and start all over again. Well, I get off an an exit I think I know, but, apparently I don't know that exit. I ended up WAY in the wrong direction. I still don't know how I found my way back. This is now the FOURTH time I've gotten lost in the last two weeks. Absolutely ridiculous.
Then tonight, I go to let Bailey out for the last time and I, for the life of me, can't remember if I fed her dinner. I still have no idea if I did for sure or not. My only indication that I DID already feed her is she hasn't been driving us crazy all night, as she would be if she hadn't eaten. So, I'm guessing I did.
My brain is turning to mush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awwww Sorry Katy. You should have Brett buy you a GPS.
ReplyDelete