
Aw, thank you to Rebecca aka Mamabear7 (http://gum234.blogspot.com/ Sorry, someone needs to teach me how to do the link thing where you can type a name and it's linked to whatever you want it linked to.) who nominated me for this blog award. Rebecca's blog gives me inspiration. She remains so strong during what must be an INCREDIBLY difficult time in her life. She also has a really great husband, or so it seems, as he writes entries on her blog and is SO supportive.
The instructions for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Copy the award and place it in your blog
- Link to the person who nominated you
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you
- Nominate 7 bloggers
- Post the links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7 Interesting Things About Me:
1. I was blessed by the Pope when I was less than 6 months old.
2. I broke the same wrist twice in less than 3 months.
3. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
4. I'm incredibly shy until I'm comfortable with my surroundings.
5. If I could eat french fries for every meal, I would.
6. I am afraid of fish.
7. I'm addicted to reality TV.
Bloggers I Nominate:
Kimberly http://1sunsetatatime.blogspot.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment