Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 28, 2010

3 Days Post Doctor Visit

I'm doing very well. I think a lot of people see this as a negative thing for me. In actuality, as of right now, I'm really happy. Happy to start finding some answers. Happy to feel like we have some control over SOMETHING. Happy that my concerns weren't all in my head.

My feelings may change at any time, but, for the time being, I'm doing well.

8 days post ovulation and I barely think about it. I haven't paid attention to phantom symptoms, I look at my chart once, MAYBE twice a day, I focus on other things. This could be a good sign, as I haven't stressed at ALL this cycle. I don't mean that not stressing will create a baby, but, it's good that the pressure seems to have lessened. I've been this way all cycle and I'm really proud of myself.

1 comment: