I think I'm going to try it. Since I've started at the gym, I've only lost 4 pounds. And that was in my first week. I've definitely lost inches, but no weight. And I know weight is only a number, but, I'm still at an unhealthy number.
I know a lot of my problem is portion control. Admittedly, I can eat just as much as Brett...and often do. I think a month or two of Nurtisystem will teach me how MUCH to eat and, in turn, will get my body used to eating smaller portions.
I've chosen my meals, just haven't hit the "place order" button yet. It's a lot of money. But, I was thinking about the fact that I spend about that much at the grocery store anyway.
Hmmmmmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

go for it! good luck hun!
ReplyDeleteGood luck sweetie! I've heard good things about it.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
ReplyDeleteGood Lucky Katy! I agree with you, since living with Aaron I find myself eating the same amounts of food as him, which is definately not the right portion!
ReplyDelete