Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reality Crash

As evidence of cycle 7 ending arrives, reality has begun to sink in.

We're going to have to do fertility testing. Really and truly, something is probably wrong. Even if it's an easy fix, something needs to be fixed. I had a small mental breakdown this morning. I was just kind of hoping this cycle would work, I'd be pregnant and we wouldn't have to do any of it.

I'm very happy we're getting things moving, but, I wish we didn't have to do it this way.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry hun. ((hugs)) It will happen..it's just going to happen in a different way. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear Katy....I was sending lots of vibes this would be your month. Stay positive...it's going to happen for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Katy. I certainly hope its an easy journey for you guys.

    ReplyDelete