Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Results

Cervical biopsy results are back and normal. Yay! I'm ready for no more biopsies, EVER. Two in 31 years is enough.

Nurse says there is irritation and inflammation on my cervix, she says it's nothing to worry about though. She also says this is likely the cause for the bleeding, so, all is okay. Nice to hear.

Wednesday I'll be having testing done on my thyroid, a diabetes test, cholesterol check and I'll have my hormone levels tested. I'll also be having that HSG test, which I'm not too excited about. I've heard varying stories of it being "nothing", mildly painful and "the worst pain ever". Hopefully I'll be in one of the first two categories.

2 comments:

  1. Well that is great news about the normal results.. will be thinking about u for the rest of the tests!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so good to hear that your cervical biopsy results are normal! Wishing you all the best for the next tests. ((Hugs)) & ::VIBES::

    ReplyDelete