Talked to the doctor today. She doesn't have the HSG results back from the radiologist yet. I didn't even say anything about what I know. I just want Dr. Jones to look over the report herself and tell me what she thinks without me prompting anything.
She did have my blood work and Brett's semen analysis though. All of my blood work is perfectly fine. No diabetes, no thyroid problems, all of my hormone levels are perfectly fine. No problems with me at all. Well, besides the obvious. Brett's sperm is happy and healthy as well. The motility (movement) is a tiny bit low, but, nothing to be concerned about at all.
So, it seems the only problems are the blockage and chance. We'll see what happens next. Dr. Jones was surprised my HSG results weren't back today, so, I'm sure we'll be talking again tomorrow. Fun.
On another note, I got a random "Parents" magazine in the mail today. How ironic is that?? I'm actually VERY superstitious and don't believe in buying anything for a future baby. So, why I got this magazine, I have no idea. And the fact that I had to get it today? Talk about a stab in the heart. Ugh. Annoying. Even Brett felt my pain on this one.
Blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Katy! I have been reading your blog for some time now (I found you through Ashley @ Nolan's Story) and I wish you the best of luck on your TTC journey!
ReplyDeleteAlso, there's a blog award waiting for you at http://thescienceofbrittany.blogspot.com/2010/03/im-specialand-organized.html
Glad to hear there is no diabetes & no thyroid issue. ((Hugs)) Hope you hear something from her soon.
ReplyDeleteSorry about that magazine coming to your house. That sucks.