Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tests Tomorrow

Why is it that I'm never hungry for a snack after dinner, but, now that I have to fast, I'm SO craving a snack? Annoying.

Anyway, tomorrow I go in for a majority of my tests. I'm not nervous about the thyroid or diabetes tests at all. I don't think I'm diabetic and if there's a thyroid problem, it can likely be fixed. I'm actually kind of hoping there is a problem here because those are the types of problems that can be managed.

The HSG, on the other hand, if there's something wrong there it's not easily fixed. If my tubes are blocked, there isn't much anyone can do. From what I understand, at least.

Here's hoping things go well and I'm not in a lot of pain when I get home tomorrow. I'm trying to think positively, "It will not be that bad, it will not be that bad...."

**I'm hoping to not make this blog all about fertility issues. Please bear with me, as this is what is going on in my life right now.**

2 comments:

  1. Lots of ::vibes:: are going out to you. I hope all the tests come out great.
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about your blog topic. You blog what you live. Soon this will be a pregnancy site and then a new mother site :)

    ReplyDelete