Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dare I Say?

Mady is officially sleeping through the night!!! WOO HOO!!! I really don't mind getting up with her during the night, but, it's so nice to get more than 3 hours of sleep in a row. She started consistantly doing it two weeks ago and at this point, I think it's safe to say it's official. She seems to have chosen her bedtime to be around 7:30 PM and she sleeps until anywhere between 5 and 7 AM. I'd prefer closer to 7 AM each morning, but, she seems to like to wake closer to the 5 AM time.

AND...

We haven't had an episode of colicky crying since the Thursday after Easter. Yes, Mady has some grumpy times, but the constant crying/screaming/whining for hours on end seems to be gone. I'm so happy about this. Not only for my sanity, but because she is just so much happier now. We can play and go for walks and go shopping...heck we can go out in public after 4 PM!

Happy Baby = VERY Happy Mama

2 comments: