


How is Mady 3 months old already??? I keep telling her she's not allowed to get any older, but she doesn't seem to be listening.
Mady is so much fun now. She's starting to play with toys on her own. Her Aunty Ali got her a doll and she just LOVES it. It's the only toy that really holds her attention for any length of time. I have to take some pictures of her with it. Mady will grab and bat at her other toys as well. Some she can hold onto and shake.
Mady loves music and is entertained by the lights of the television. (I'm not going to be a mom who is against television. Mady certainly won't sit in front of the TV all day, but, a Disney movie or Sesame Street isn't going to hurt her at all.) She really enjoys her activity mat and will happily play for a few minutes while I wash bottles. (She doesn't last much longer than that while playing on her own.)
She despises tummy time on the floor with her mat, but will tolerate it pretty well when on the Boppy pillow. When on the floor though, Mady holds her head up to look around. She can sit rather well when propped up with pillows, too. I'm so proud of her!
Mady has also learned how to make the raspberry noise. And she loves our reaction to it, so she does it ALL. DAY. LONG. From the minute she gets up until she gets grumpy to go to sleep. She thinks it's hilarious that we think it's so funny. I can't believe how "good" she is at it! (My Grandma in heaven is shaking her head in disbelief at me, probably saying, "Katy, we are NOT Shanty Irish! Spitting is very unladylike." Ha.) I'm still working on her laugh and she's getting close to rolling over. We'll see....
Seriously, I know I'm biased, but is she not the cutest baby ever???

She is pretty darn cute! Happy 3 months Mady!
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo adorable :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Happy 3 months, Mady. :)
ReplyDeleteIt amazing how fast the time flies!
ReplyDeleteIs it just me, or is it absolutely insane that our babies are three months old already? Where is the time going?!
ReplyDelete