
We are 3/4 of the way to meeting our little girl!!!! I could not be happier! I'm still not unhappy in this pregnancy, but, I'm getting impatient to meet Mady.
How far along? 30 weeks, 30 weeks, 30 weeks!
Weight gain/loss: Total of 14 pounds so far. I'll have a new number in a few days.
Maternity Clothes: Bought some long sleeve shirts from Target and I LOVE them.
Stretch marks? Yep.
Sleep? Still not the best. My hips hurt most nights. I'm peeing at least twice a night. Fun times.
Best moment this week? Hearing Mady's heartbeat at the doctor's office yesterday. I was so nervous when I wasn't feeling her move.
Food cravings: Hot chocolate, cocoa krispies, cocoa wheats...Notice the theme that isn't ending?
Gender: Girl: Madelyn Elizabeth (Mady)
Belly button in or out? Still in.
Movement? Mady was being very lazy for two days this week. She's back to her normal self today though. Thank goodness.
What I Miss: A good night's sleep, being able to bend over easily, getting up from a seated position without a ton of effort...
What I'm looking forward to: Mady's room is almost done being painted and her dresser is being put together as I type. I can't wait to get her room in order. Also looking forward to a doctor's appointment on Monday.
Milestones: 10 more weeks!!!!!!

Only 10 weeks left!! So excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteKaty you look great! I can't believe Mady will be here so soon!
ReplyDelete