Oh my. Not even out of the womb yet and already spoiled beyond belief. I'm so happy to see that Mady is already so loved. I know I've said it a million times already, but, people are just so excited for Mady's arrival.
We got present upon present for her. More than Mommy and Daddy got, for sure. (Which is how it should be!) Brett's Mom and Grandma are in heaven with having a little girl to shower with presents, attention and affection. Mady received clothes, socks, shoes, books, toys, a bank....so much stuff. Incredible. Brett and I had a good Christmas too. Lots of presents....a video camera, gift cards, money (that I'm sure Mady will benefit from!), just lots of random stuff.
It's still strange to be away from my side of the family at Christmas. Just calling on the phone doesn't cut it. My Uncle Tom usually dresses as Santa for all of my younger cousins and for the past few years, his grandkids have been kind of catching on that it's him. So, some of my other uncles have taken over the Santa job. However, this year was the last year Santa made an appearance. My sister doesn't attend this family Christmas, so, there are no kids left that haven't caught on by now. My aunt says she will keep the costume and can't wait to use if for Mady's entertainment. Me neither. =)
Anyway, another Christmas has come and gone. I hope everyone had a magical holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cute website!
ReplyDelete