Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 27, 2010

Dropping

It appears that Mady is dropping. This morning at work, I was looking at my belly in the mirror and it seemed lower. I asked my co worker and she agreed that Mady seems a bit lower on my body. I went home and asked Brett if he noticed a difference. He said he can tell a bit as well. THEN, I go back to work after lunch and a customer is standing at the counter. She takes one look at me and says, unprompted, "Oh wow, you've DROPPED!"

Hmmmm....interesting. She was moving a LOT yesterday. More than she has been lately. I was shocked, she must have been trying to get cozy is a lower spot.

I know it means nothing, I don't even WANT it to mean anything at this point. But, within a day, it seems Mady is starting to prepare for the outside world.

1 comment:

  1. My belly dropped this past week too! Yay! Our babies are almost here!

    ReplyDelete