
Hmmmm....it certainly doesn't look like I've dropped.
How far along? 34 Weeks
Weight gain/loss: I've gained 18 pounds total.
Maternity Clothes: Love them.
Sleep? I think I'm starting to have Braxton Hicks contractions or something. I have period like cramps that wake me up a few times a night. Still have to get up at least twice a night to pee. Sleep is VERY interrupted, but comfortable when I'm actually sleeping.
Best moment this week? This past week was Christmas. Mady was AMAZINGLY spoiled. I love seeing my little girl so loved even before anyone has ever met her.
Food cravings: I'm still liking chocolate, but I don't HAVE to have it anymore. Bananas are good too.
Gender: Girl: Madelyn Elizabeth (Mady)
Belly button in or out? Still in but getting flatter by the day.
Movement? Mady is back to her dancing ways. I love it.
What I Miss: Putting pants and shoes on without almost falling over. That's the big one this week.
What I'm looking forward to: Mady's room being completed. It's taking forever. (Same as last week. Thank goodness the holidays are over, now we have time to do things.)
Milestones: Christmas this past week, New Year's Eve last night. Our last two major holidays as a family of two. 6 weeks to go and I'm starting to get nervous that things aren't done....that she'll be here so soon.....craziness!

No comments:
Post a Comment