
How far along? 35 Weeks (and 35 days to go!!! Well, 34 days as I blog...)
Weight gain/loss: No weight gain in the past two weeks. I've gained 18 pounds total.
Maternity Clothes: Love them.
Sleep? Still have to get up at least twice a night to pee. Sleep is VERY interrupted, but comfortable when I'm actually sleeping.
Best moment this week? Feeling Mady's hiccups Thursday AND Friday morning. While lying in bed on Thursday, I felt a weird, kind of fast, constant thumping. I wasn't sure what the thumping was and then realized it was Mady with the hiccups. Brett and I were both awake, so it was nice that he was able to feel them too. I had another good doctor's appointment where I heard her strong heartbeat. (Love that sound!) Gaining no weight this doctor's visit was good too.
Food cravings: Choclate milkshakes. Ruffles chips and Dean's French Onion Dip.
Gender: Girl: Madelyn Elizabeth (Mady)
Belly button in or out? Still in but getting flatter by the day.
Movement? Mady is back to her dancing ways. I love it.
What I Miss: Putting pants and shoes on without almost falling over. The same as last week.
What I'm looking forward to: Mady's room being completed. It's taking forever. (Same as last week. AGAIN.) We're getting there though.
Milestones: 35/35. 35 weeks behind me, 35 DAYS ahead of me. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

Congrats on 35/35!! You look so happy!!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Time has really flown by for us bystanders. lol
ReplyDeleteso so close!
ReplyDelete