
How far along? 36 Weeks (This week's check in and picture are at 36 weeks, 3 days.)
Weight gain/loss: Up 2 pounds this past 2 weeks. Yikes. I've gained 20 pounds total.
Maternity Clothes: Love the comfort but getting bored with what I have. Certainly not going to get more at this point though.
Sleep? Still have to get up at least twice a night to pee. I'm having contractions at night, and Mady has been awake during the past few nights. It's been kind of restless sleeping lately.
Best moment this week? Mady's room is just about complete. Yay!
Food cravings: Ruffles chips and Dean's French Onion Dip.
Gender: Girl: Madelyn Elizabeth (Mady)
Belly button in or out? No changes.
Movement? Mady is constantly moving. I'm shocked as I thought she'd start slowing down at this point. The doctor told me today that slow down in movement ISN'T normal and if I notice a decrease to call the office.
What I Miss: Bending over. Putting my shoes on without trouble. Things like that.
What I'm looking forward to: Today is my birthday, so, until today I was looking forward to that. Now I'm looking forward to one week Dr. visits and hopefully, I learn if I've made any progressions.
Milestones: We almost have a full term baby! Just a few more days to go!
I had a doctor's appt. today. I was hoping they'd check me for progress (not that I think there is any at this point!) but she didn't. Oh well. I'll really have to pay attention to contractions now. She DID tell us that Mady's feet are way up in my chest cavity. I certainly don't feel anything up that high. I really don't think I want to. I always knew I had a short torso, but, Good Lord.

Lookin' good! Love the pink shirt. You've already gone longer than I did with Ellie--I had her at 36 weeks on the dot! You're SOOO close!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! You'll be holding sweet little Mady in no time :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday again.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you, having come this far!
It feels like it's just a few weeks ago that we were hoping for this, and here you are almost full-term, and glowing beautifully!
I could not be more elated :D
Pink is a good color for you! You're so close. Hang in there!! Oh and I totally craved salty chips with french onion dip myself!!! :)
ReplyDelete