
Gee, can you tell I had a different photographer this week? Had to get my picture taken at work since Brett will be working all weekend. I don't think I'll see him until at least Sunday.
How far along? 38 Weeks.
Weight gain/loss: I've gained 22.5 pounds total.
Maternity Clothes: Love them.
Sleep? I've been a lot more tired this week. My hips still hurt if I sleep too long.
Best moment this week? Hearing that I'm dilated 2 cmm and starting to lose my mucous plug. We're making slow progress!!!
Food cravings: Ruffles chips and Dean's French Onion Dip. Still the same. This explains my 2.5 pound weight gain this week. I'm more hungry this week in general.
Gender: Girl: Madelyn Elizabeth (Mady)
Belly button in or out? No changes. Still flatter, but not out yet.
Movement? Mady is still moving quite a bit, but it's slowing down a bit.
What I Miss: Sleeping on my belly. Sleeping on my back. Bending over. Putting my shoes on without effort. Lots of things are missed. All worth it though.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if there is any more progress. Also, our little night of excitement made me REALLY anxious to meet our little girl.
Milestones: We have progress!!!! Hopefully only 2 more weeks to go!

Yay for progress. Your getting so close!! It looks like she's dropped...could be any day now!
ReplyDelete