Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 19, 2010

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 Weeks (Picture taken at 32 Weeks, 2 Days)
Weight gain/loss: I've gained 17 pounds total.
Maternity Clothes: Love them.
Sleep? Still difficult. My biggest problem is having to get up at least 3 times to go to the bathroom. It simply hurts to try and get out of bed.
Best moment this week? Mady's crib arrived! Brett has started putting it together and I already love it.
Food cravings: Still happy with chocolate....and Cheerios with bananas have been good this week too.
Gender: Girl: Madelyn Elizabeth (Mady)
Belly button in or out? Still in but getting flatter by the day.
Movement? She moves, but not as much anymore. Mady and I have learned a little game. If I stick my finger in my belly button, she'll kick/punch me back. It's pretty funny.
What I Miss: Still have that sleeping issue. It's going to be a LOOOONG time before I don't miss quality sleep.
What I'm looking forward to: I just want Mady's room to be done. The holidays don't make it easy to get things accomplished.
Milestones: Holy cow, we have roughly 8 weeks left. It's just amazing to me that she'll be here so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment