Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let The Countdown Begin...

11 days until Brett returns to IL. I'll pick him up from the airport on Saturday the 27th and we'll go directly to the going away party that my family is throwing for us. On Sunday, we'll pick up the truck and pack everything. On Monday, we'll be on the road....unless it takes us longer to pack than we hope it will.

11 days until he's here, 13 days until we officially move to Iowa. It's just crazy. I think, for the most part, I'm glad. I'm just done with all of the limbo. I'm done with the craziness. I welcome new beginnings. I welcome happy times. We really need both.

**Update to my kidney pain...minor pain this morning, but I haven't felt anything for a few hours. That's a good sign.**

4 comments:

  1. Katy, I am glad things are looking up for you both. You guys deserve a fresh start after the past few months. I wish you both nothing but the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's coming up so soon! Glad to hear you aren't having any more pain. GO TO THE DOCTOR if you do, that's a direct order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!
    And I'm glad no more major pain today. This morning I woke with some major backache and thought of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Katy! It will be so nice to be with Brett again!

    I'm also happy that your kidney pain went away.

    ReplyDelete