Madelyn Elizabeth Has Arrived!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 8, 2009

What A Day

My love and prayers go out to my dear friend Ashley and her family.

Ashley delivered baby Nolan today at 26 weeks gestation. He is just 13 ounces....yet doing very well. He scored 8's on both APGAR tests and the NICU doctors say he "is very stable".

I really thought I'd never see a baby smaller than my God-Daughter and her sister, born at 2 lbs. 15 oz. and 3 lbs. 1 oz....but, sadly, I've seen so many even smaller since their births 7 years ago.

Ashley is one of my dearest friends and I feel helpless not being able to even give her a hug. I planned on flying to Florida after the move to visit with her while she was on bedrest. Now my visit will be to visit with her and Nolan!!!

Love to Ashley, Chris and Nolan....stay strong little fighter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment