For the past 10 days or so, I've been feeling small twinges in my kidney area. The doctor told me I'd feel them more often now, because I've experienced kidney stones before. He said I'll be more conscious of my kidneys in general. So these twinges, I've taken note, but kind of ignored.
However, for the last hour or so, I've had minor throbbing. That makes me nervous. I'm going to down a bunch of water now...I hope that works.
I don't necessarily think anything's wrong, but, I'm a little nervous. If anything happens like the last time, I'm in big trouble. I don't even know who I'd call. An ambulance, I suppose. No one else is close enough.
I've been drinking SO much more liquid now too. The doctor told me at least 3 liters of water a day. I may not always get in 3 liters, but I drink WAY more than I used to. I need to be more diligent though. I think I have my motivation now.
Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ouch. I hope the H2O helps. ::healthy vibes::
ReplyDelete